More and more business owners are asking whether they should buy or lease the vehicles they need. Business and consumer leasing vary greatly. You’ll need all the right facts. We’ve put together a list of reasons why you should lease your next commercial lease vehicle with us.
- When you lease a vehicle for your business at D&M we listen and structure a leasing program that works for your key business needs. Whether executive vehicles, work trucks, service vehicles or heavy duty, you conserve working capital by spreading lease payments over the useful life of the asset. All business leases at D&M are individually and professionally managed to your needs with quarterly reviews to assess the effectiveness of the overall plan.
- One of the best perks of getting a commercial lease at D&M is the ability to upgrade your vehicles more frequently. Keeping up with the latest technology, fuel efficiency, and safety features may seem like a luxury. We find that businesses save money and increase employee morale, productivity, and safety with a more cost-effective leasing solution.
- At D&M, you are able to pay for the lease with pre-tax dollars rather than after-tax profits to save you money. Also, you can deduct not only your payments but also your business driving costs if your lease vehicles are driven 50% or more for business purposes.
- Businesses need to be flexible. Leasing allows businesses to only pay for a vehicle’s serviceable life. Replacing them before maintenance costs or heavy depreciation eat up working capital is called Optimum Replacement Cycling. This is the secret to saving money through leasing. As new needs arise lease lines are extended to accommodate greater needs. All leases are managed according to the lowest Total Cost of Ownership, (TCO), principal.
Increase Company Value
- Leasing is an operating expense and as such does not appear as a liability on your finical statement. Leasing for business carries obvious benefits to the balance sheet for future needs or opportunities.
On top that, Our D&M representatives work directly with our clients to guide them through our process with ease and efficiency. We will analyze your current fleet with no obligation and make helpful recommendations. From there you choose the program that makes most sense for your needs. Fill out our online quote form and one of our representatives will contact you!