Whether you’re looking to lease an SUV to fit your growing family or to tow your boat for a weekend on the lake, D&M has the right SUV lease for you. Keep reading to find out our top SUV lease picks!
Our Top Compact SUV Picks
- The 2019 Toyota RAV4 starts off our list with its smooth ride, great gas mileage, and lots of cargo space. The RAV4 has a 203 horsepower four-cylinder engine that provides ample power and acceleration whether you’re on the highway or driving down the street. It also earns 26 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway, which is higher than the Honda CRV and Mazda CX-5. Though the 2019 RAV4 doesn’t have as much cargo space as the previous model, it still provides ample room than most of its competitors. With the rear seats up, it provides 37.5 cubic feet of cargo space and 69.8 cubic feet when you fold the seats down.
- The Ford Escape is one the best compact SUVs on the market with its larger cargo capacities in its class, towing capacity, and impeccable performance. The Escape offers 34 cubic feet of cargo space behind the back row and 68 cubic feet when you fold the seats down, which is slightly smaller than the RAV4. The Escape has one of the best towing capacities in its class- 3,500 pounds when equipped with the available towing package. It also comes standard with a 168-horsepower 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine.
Our Top Midsize SUV Picks
- The 2019 Buick Enclave is the perfect car if you want a luxury, well made SUV that seats seven people without breaking the bank. The Enclave offers more cargo space than most midsize SUVs with 23.6 cubic square feet behind the third row. Not only does it provide a spacious and comfortable ride for all your passengers, but it also includes a built-in high-speed Wi-Fi hot spot to keep you all well connected.
- The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee shines both off road and on it with its outstanding off-road capabilities, intuitive infotainment system, and standard safety features. The Grand Cherokee’s locking rear differential, four-wheel drive, and adaptive air suspension upgrades all your off-road adventures. This midsize SUV also comes equipped with a rearview camera, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and rear parking sensors to help you look out for the things you don’t notice on and off the road.
Our Top Large SUV Picks
- Ford makes it back on our list with their 2019 Ford Expedition, which is one of the most top rated large SUVs on the market with its best in class fuel economy, spacious interior, and better-towing capacity. The fuel economy for the 2019 Ford Expedition in AWD is 16 mpg in the city and 21 mpg on the highway, which will help you save more money on gas than the leading SUVs. The Expedition is the perfect car for all your passengers with ample head and legroom space for most adults to sit comfortably in each of the three rows. But what’s most impressive of all, the 2019 ford Expedition can tow up to 9,300 pounds.
- The 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe makes it on our list because of its powerful engine, user-friendly features, and smooth ride. The Tahoe has a standard 5.3-liter V8 engine mated to a six-speed automatic transmission, which puts out 355 horsepower. Though this Large SUV looks daunting to drive, it’s easy to maneuver whether you’re on the highway or in a parking lot. It also comes standard with a rearview camera and rear parking sensors to make parking a little easier.
If you’ve liked any SUV leases we’ve mentioned above, D&M Leasing will deliver any make, any model vehicle right to your doorstep. No matter what type of trim, color or body style, options, and integrated gadgets you want in a vehicle, D&M can get it. Fill out a quote form and check out our EZ Lease to find the lease option that fits your needs.