D&M Auto leasing offers fleet management solutions that make government fleet leasing easy. Read more about our government fleet vehicles leasing solutions.
Have you ever wondered if or how to lease a used car? Most dealerships do not offer leases on certified preowned cars or used vehicles. At D&M Auto Leasing, we don’t keep our used car leases a secret. Read more about the benefits or leasing a preowned car.
What are the Benefits?
The biggest benefit of used car leasing is cost. Unlike traditional dealerships, auto leasing can be accomplished on vehicles that are the newest model. At D&M we offer the option to lease a used car, any make or model, for the best price on the market.
Looking for a BMW lease or Audi lease, but the payments are too high? With preowned car leasing you are able to choose the model and body style of your car for the best price. Used and certified pre-owned car leasing at D&M Auto Leasing offers various specials and lease deals to get you into your next car.
How much is it to lease a preowned?
Used car leasing can save thousands and can open more options. The monthly payment with used car leasing can be significantly lower than some new auto leases even with specials and deals factored into the contract. Preowned auto leasing often has an extended warranty that covers up to 100,000 miles which can help save on overall maintenance cost. Used car leasing is beneficial on your budget as the capitalized cost has already been adjusted with depreciation from the car being previously driven.
How to lease a used car?
By following the steps below we have outlined how to lease a used car:
- Contact or visit D&M Auto Leasing and inquire about how to lease a used car.
- Inform D&M Auto Leasing of the used car that you are looking for or wanting to lease
- D&M Auto Leasing offers financing and will work with your budget to get you into your next car.
- Inquire at D&M Auto leasing about lease specials and used car lease specials.
- Review the auto leasing terms as outlined in the lease contract. The used car leasing contract will be similar to a new car lease contract and will have mileage allowance, lease terms, and the buy-out or residual value of the auto at lease end.
- Sign and Drive!
D&M Auto Leasing offers real-time used car pricing to offer the best lease deal possible. With EZ Lease, leasing a used car is easy. Visit D&M Auto Leasing today or fill out the online form.
Sport Utility Vehicles (SUV) are constantly evolving with the latest technology, engine, body style and safety features. It can be difficult to narrow down between different SUV sizes, standard features, miles per gallon, and make/model. The value of D&M Leasing is the access to different new and used car leasing options to help find the best SUV lease for you!
Scroll to view the most popular SUVs by class:
Compact SUVs Lease
Compact SUVs are a great way to discover if SUVs are right for you. The benefits of a smaller SUV are better gas mileage, increased safety than a car, better views of the road, and increased passenger room. Consider these car makes if a smaller SUV is your next choice: Toyota Rav4, Jeep Compass, Ford Escape
Small to Mid-Size Lease
The benefits of a Small to Mid-Size (Crossover) SUV are increased passenger space, good fuel economy, and more cargo space. The Toyota Highlander, Ford Edge, and Jeep Wrangler are great hybrid size autos between small and mid-size SUVs. These crossover SUVs give the feel of a larger SUV with gas consumption of a smaller auto.
Mid-Size SUVs Lease
Mid-size SUVs are great for anyone wanting more cargo space and on the fence about needing a 3rd row. The Toyota 4Runner, Jeep Grand Cherokee, and Ford Explorer are great options to enjoy off-roading in the outdoors or everyday use. These vehicles are well equipped and offer many variations to suit your life needs.
Large SUVs Lease
Large SUVs have the needs of everything you cannot get in a sedan. Benefits of large SUVs are increased seating capacity, large storage area for sports, equipment, or luggage, increased horsepower and towing. Consider the Chevrolet Tahoe and Ford Expedition for your next auto lease.
Luxury SUVs Lease
The makes and models above are only a few of what D&M Leasing has to offer. With a variety of lease options and lease specials D&M Leasing makes auto leasing simple.
D&M has updated their car leasing offers for the month of June. That means more car options for the same money as a traditional car payment. There are some newly added vehicles to the mix, so don’t forget to check back regularly!
Newly Added Car Leasing Offers
D&M is offering this brand new 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited Edition with an MSRP of $32,695 at a monthly payment of $384 a month for a 54-month term and 15k miles per year. This jeep lease deal includes an 8.4-inch touch screen, heated front seats and steering wheel, a power lift-gate, blind sport monitoring, and more! View Offer
New Lower Monthly Car Payment Offers
We are still offering a car leasing special on the 2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Lone star/Big Horn but with a lower monthly payment of $496. This lease has an MSRP at $45,545, 15k miles per year, with license fees only due at signing, and a 54-month term. Get this lease to experience the 18-inch alloy wheels, tinted windows, and a 60/40-split folding rear bench seats. View Offer
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab lease deal is still available for the month of June, but with a lower monthly payment of $496. This lease has a newly redesigned touchscreen display, a longer cabin to provide extra legroom, and a powerful V8 engine. View Offer
D&M Auto Leasing offers some of the best car lease deals in the nation. So, if you like any of the car leasing offers mentioned above, fill out our online quote form and one of our friendly, local representatives will contact you and help you find exactly what you’re looking for. We’ll even deliver the car to you because we’re all about making car leasing easy.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease
Jeep Wrangler Lease
Jeep Renegade Lease
For the month of May, we would like to highlight the highly acclaimed Toyota 4 Runner lease as our monthly favorite. If you would like to know more about why we chose the 4runner, keep reading!
It Can Handle Any Adventure
The Toyota 4runner lease is perfect for any adventure seekers out there, whether you want to explore the backcountry or haul your jetskis to the nearby lake. The 4runner is stable enough to handle rough terrain and can tow up to 5,000 pounds!
Fit Your Whole Crew
If you’re the type of person that prefers to drive alone, then don’t lease this car. I repeat, do not lease this car. The 4runner is designed to fit up to 7 people, which means it has the perfect amount of space for your kids, family, and friends that it’ll end up being the go-to car for any group outing. And with heated and ventilated front seats, don’t be surprised if your friends are always calling and asking you for a ride.
Extra Set of Eyes
If the thought of trying to park an SUV intimidates you, don’t worry. The Toyota 4runner lease has front and rear parking sensors to make it easier when you’re trying to squeeze into a narrow parking space and help you avoid any unwanted accidents.
It’s on Sale
Lastly, D&M Auto Leasing is currently having a monthly special on the new 2019 Toyota 4runner 4WD SR5 Premium V6 for only 439 a month and zero payments for 60 days! So there’s no time like the present to get the new 2019 Toyota 4runner lease at D&M Auto Leasing. For more information, check out the car lease deals page.
If you’re interested in getting a Toyota 4runner lease, fill out our online quote form today and one of our D&M representatives will contact you and help you find the exact car that you’re looking for!
At D&M Auto Leasing, we’ll make sure that you receive the best trade in value for your vehicle. Here are 3 reasons why you’ll be getting more money out of your trade in vehicle at D&M rather than our leading competitors.
Our Trade Process
Imagine this: You are having a conversation with a D&M Leasing professional over the phone from your home or office. You have told them what you are looking for and they are asking a few questions about how you drive. At the end of that conversation, you verbally describe your current vehicle and its condition. From that point on the top value of your vehicle is considered in every lease scenario relevant to your needs. The huge volume of lease trades and lease returns at D&M mean that we give our clients the best value for their car. You deal with one professional with a support team of many others all focused on helping you make the best decision on a new vehicle… Including getting the very best value for your trade in vehicle.
No Trade Hassles
Let’s face it. One of the biggest headaches about trading in your current vehicle is that often times you owe more on it than what others say it is worth. Here’s how we can help you deal with that most difficult problem. D&M Leasing has qualified EZ Leases that let you trade in your current vehicle and get rid of the negative equity once and for all at the lowest possible payment over the shortest possible time. Painless, simple and all done over the phone.
One Point of Contact
We know that trying to lease or buy a new car can be time-consuming. It can be even more of a headache when you’re trying to figure out how to trade in your current vehicle for the best price. That’s why D&M Auto leasing is the best choice for you. Here, you can find the best car lease deal on your most popular vehicles, and trade in your car all in one place. Since we have all makes/models and work the lease to meet your personal needs, your trade in is considered in the deal from the very start. This will not only save you some time and frustration, but also some money.
Our main priority is making things easier for our auto-leasing customers. That’s why when you get an EZ Lease, you’ll receive the lowest rates on purchase or lease, trade over the phone, and if you need to see the vehicle you are considering we will even bring it to you! When you decide we have your new lease vehicle delivered directly to you and complete the documents easily on line. Find out more on how we can make the car leasing process easier on you by filling out our online quote form today!
Whether you’re looking to lease an SUV to fit your growing family or to tow your boat for a weekend on the lake, D&M has the right SUV lease for you. Keep reading to find out our top SUV lease picks!
Our Top Compact SUV Picks
- The 2019 Toyota RAV4 starts off our list with its smooth ride, great gas mileage, and lots of cargo space. The RAV4 has a 203 horsepower four-cylinder engine that provides ample power and acceleration whether you’re on the highway or driving down the street. It also earns 26 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway, which is higher than the Honda CRV and Mazda CX-5. Though the 2019 RAV4 doesn’t have as much cargo space as the previous model, it still provides ample room than most of its competitors. With the rear seats up, it provides 37.5 cubic feet of cargo space and 69.8 cubic feet when you fold the seats down.
- The Ford Escape is one the best compact SUVs on the market with its larger cargo capacities in its class, towing capacity, and impeccable performance. The Escape offers 34 cubic feet of cargo space behind the back row and 68 cubic feet when you fold the seats down, which is slightly smaller than the RAV4. The Escape has one of the best towing capacities in its class- 3,500 pounds when equipped with the available towing package. It also comes standard with a 168-horsepower 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine.
Our Top Midsize SUV Picks
- The 2019 Buick Enclave is the perfect car if you want a luxury, well made SUV that seats seven people without breaking the bank. The Enclave offers more cargo space than most midsize SUVs with 23.6 cubic square feet behind the third row. Not only does it provide a spacious and comfortable ride for all your passengers, but it also includes a built-in high-speed Wi-Fi hot spot to keep you all well connected.
- The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee shines both off road and on it with its outstanding off-road capabilities, intuitive infotainment system, and standard safety features. The Grand Cherokee’s locking rear differential, four-wheel drive, and adaptive air suspension upgrades all your off-road adventures. This midsize SUV also comes equipped with a rearview camera, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and rear parking sensors to help you look out for the things you don’t notice on and off the road.
Our Top Large SUV Picks
- Ford makes it back on our list with their 2019 Ford Expedition, which is one of the most top rated large SUVs on the market with its best in class fuel economy, spacious interior, and better-towing capacity. The fuel economy for the 2019 Ford Expedition in AWD is 16 mpg in the city and 21 mpg on the highway, which will help you save more money on gas than the leading SUVs. The Expedition is the perfect car for all your passengers with ample head and legroom space for most adults to sit comfortably in each of the three rows. But what’s most impressive of all, the 2019 ford Expedition can tow up to 9,300 pounds.
- The 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe makes it on our list because of its powerful engine, user-friendly features, and smooth ride. The Tahoe has a standard 5.3-liter V8 engine mated to a six-speed automatic transmission, which puts out 355 horsepower. Though this Large SUV looks daunting to drive, it’s easy to maneuver whether you’re on the highway or in a parking lot. It also comes standard with a rearview camera and rear parking sensors to make parking a little easier.
If you’ve liked any SUV leases we’ve mentioned above, D&M Leasing will deliver any make, any model vehicle right to your doorstep. No matter what type of trim, color or body style, options, and integrated gadgets you want in a vehicle, D&M can get it. Fill out a quote form and check out our EZ Lease to find the lease option that fits your needs.
Ford trucks are known for their quality, outstanding performance and dependability. Awarded with the highest new car owner and performance rating after the first 90 days of ownership, the Ford truck is perfect for hauling cargo or even towing your boat for a weekend on the lake.
Any color, year, or model you want, D&M will find and deliver your Ford lease right to you. Here are four reasons why we think leasing a Ford at D&M Auto Leasing is the right choice for you.
1. Tough Performance
The Ford F-150 is a lightweight, full-sized pickup truck with high strength military grade, aluminum alloy body and bed. The aluminum is the same high-grade 6000 series used in military and industry applications, which in turn results in the best-in-class payload and towing.
2. Driver-Assist Technologies
Additionally, Our new F-150 and Super Duty trucks provide the latest safety technology. These features include: drivers-assist, pro trailer back up assist, blind spot monitoring, lane keeping system, and pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking to help you stay aware of all the obstacles on the road. Our Ford Super Duty truck has the option to enhance visibility with its high-definition 180/360-degree cameras that display all sides of the truck.
3. Off-Road Travel
The F-150 Raptor is equipped with FOX live valve shocks, which enhances the system by automatically adjusting suspension damping based on the terrain. The Raptor also provides Beadlock-capable wheels that allow you to air down the tires to a low psi for added traction.
Ford pickup trucks’ signature style stands out with its black mesh grille, and machined aluminum wheels. This also includes interior STX upgrades for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. D&M can help you find any style and modal for your Ford lease, new or used.
Lastly, our D&M representatives can help you find the perfect lease on any Ford pickup. Just choose your model, color, options and amenities. Our representatives will then customize an EZ Lease for you on any Ford truck you choose. All this while saving you the time and the hassle of having to go dealership to dealership, and we’ll even deliver your new car lease to you!
Lease a Chevrolet Tahoe, One of the Most Dependable SUVs
The Chevy Tahoe is the best selling full-sized SUV on the market and has been named the “Most Dependable Large SUV.” The Chevy Tahoe received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among large SUVs in the J.D Power 2017 U.S Vehicle Dependability study. Lease a Chevy Tahoe from D&M and get all the new features and amenities that the Chevy Tahoe has to offer, like the heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel and the 8-inch diagonal touch-screen display with available phone integration.
Leasing a Chevy Tahoe with D&M Leasing
When you lease a Tahoe from D&M, a D&M representative will help you find the exact Tahoe you are looking for, which saves you time and the hassle of having to go to the dealership. Also, by leasing a Chevy Tahoe from D&M Auto Leasing, you get to upgrade to a new SUV every few years. That means you’ll always be driving the best and newest car on the market- with all the latest amenities and features.
D&M Makes Leasing a Chevy Tahoe Easy
Lease a brand new Chevy Tahoe for less money, while benefiting from all the bells and whistles this car has to offer! And not only will D&M staff do whatever they can to help you find the perfect car for you, but they will also deliver your new Tahoe lease to your doorstep.
With our easy lease EZ Payment, you have the option of making no down payment with no payments for 60 days for any qualified lease. Register today for a free, no obligation lease quote and one of our representatives will contact you. Make a good impression with this spacious and versatile vehicle and lease a Chevy Tahoe from D&M Auto Leasing today.