5 Questions To Ask When Leasing a Car
If it is your first time leasing a car, you probably have a lot of questions to ask the dealer to ensure you are getting the best deal. These 5 questions to ask when leasing a car will help steer you in the right direction!
How Much Money Do You Have To Put Down?
- It is recommended you start by asking this question because a lot of the time a dealership will advertise low monthly cost, but that’s only when you factor in a large upfront cost. At D&M Auto Leasing, the EZ Lease allows you to make no down payment with no payments for 60 days on any qualified lease.
What Fees are Included in This Lease?
- It’s important to know exactly how much the lease will cost you, including all the added fees that some leasing agents might omit to tell you until the very end of your agreement. Our D&M representatives are very upfront about the fees you will have to pay, especially since they offer a very low, competitive interest rate with real market residuals to allow for more flexibility.
How Many Miles Does This Lease Include?
- Before you commit to a lease agreement, you want to confirm the lease offers enough miles so you’re not blindsided with an overage cost. With the EZ Lease Plus at D&M, there is no excess mileage penalty at scheduled termination with 5,000 miles or less over the contractual mileage allowance.
Can You Lease a Used Car?
- Leasing a used car will help you save some additional money, which is why a lot of leasing agents won’t mention it while you’re shopping for a lease. Our D&M representatives will create a customized EZ lease for you on any new or select used vehicle.
Are There Any Current Lease Specials?
- If you’re looking to save even more money, ask the leasing agent if they are running any specials on any of the cars you’re interested in. A lot of the times car dealerships will periodically offer discounts on different leases. D&M Leasing offers car lease deals throughout the year on most of their popular vehicles. If the car you’re interested in is not on sale, check back monthly for updated car lease specials.
Fill out our easy, online quote form and one of our local D&M representatives can help you get started on your lease today!